Daytona Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
126 East Orange Avenue, Daytona Beach 32114
I-95 Exit 261, Florida
When you think of American originals, there is one place that instantly stirs feelings of fun in the sun by simply saying its name. Welcome to Daytona Beach.
23 miles of sandy, white beaches are open to pedestrians 24/7 with free access! Beach driving is available in specific areas only (weather and tides permitting) from sunrise to sunset. "Accessible Daytona Beach" is an excellent resource for any area visitor or resident who requires accommodation for sight, hearing or mobility disabilities.
2016 TripAdvisor named Daytona Beach one of the "10 Most Affordable Beach Vacations on Florida’s East Coast".
2016 TripAdvisor named Daytona Beach one of the "25 Most Popular Summer Vacation Rental Spots in the US".
- Hotels Daytona Beach area boasts more than 200 properties and 12,000 rooms. It’s easy to choose the ideal hotel, motel, oceanfront resort, condo, seaside cottage, quaint B&B, vacation rental or campground that suits your budget and your style!
- Things To Do The Daytona Beach area has a wide variety of activities and entertainment for folks of all ages. Daytona Beach is famous for its beaches and motor sports, but the area also offers an abundance of shopping, nightlife, cultural events and sporting activities, making it the perfect family vacation spot.
- Our Top 10 Things to Do in Daytona Beach adds excitement, art and culture and one of a kind experiences to your visit! Stay an extra day and soak up even more art and culture in Daytona Beach!
- Events Each year, millions of visitors make their way to Daytona Beach and the surrounding area for fun, sun, surf and one-of-a-kind experiences. From a family-friendly, free music series located on the Atlantic Ocean to various cultural festivals and sporting events, you'll never run out of things to do when visiting Daytona Beach.
Daytona Beach is the Festival Capital of Florida! Plan to attend these Fall Festivals in Daytona Beach or set your sites on these lively Spring Festivals in Daytona Beach. Visitors descend upon Daytona Beach and the surrounding areas to witness racing history in the making!
- Shopping is a breeze in Daytona Beach! Whether you love to browse shops and stroll while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee or shop with a mission, you'll want to sample our distinctive collection of gift stores, antique shops and clothing boutiques, as well as a Tanger Outlets. Daytona Beach is a shopping mecca. Tanger Outlets is brand new and conveniently located at the LPGA Boulevard exit of I-95.
- Arts and Culture Woven within the Daytona Beach area is a rich tapestry of arts, culture and heritage - all for you to explore and enjoy. Did you know that the Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art collection makes Daytona Beach the home of the largest collection of Florida art in the world? From the tallest lighthouse in Florida to the celebration of African-American heritage, Daytona Beach is a wonderful blend of the easy beach lifestyle and world-class arts and entertainment events.
- Visitors Guide Daytona Beach has all you’ve been imagining and more! The Daytona Beach Visitors Guide is a free 64-page resource to help you plan your stay. It can be mailed to your home or you can download a copy here. Find four seasons of fun, including where to stay; where to fish, scuba dive and horseback ride; historic sites, museums and galleries; legendary golf courses; fun day trips; motorsports; spas and a variety of attractions for all ages.